A bold chocolate foundation is complimented with a crisp hit of all-natural mint extract in this crowd-pleaser flavor. Protein and healthy fats are contributed by sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter or almond butter. A generous dose of honey sweetens the deal and provides some quick burning calories for whatever your day has in store.
Why Choose Range Meal Bars?
- 700 calories per bar, and barely bigger than a deck of cards
- 123 cal/oz make Range bars an ultralight food
- 18g all natural protein, NOT soy protein isolate
- Does not freeze solid in the cold
- Best value for portable meals
- 15 month shelf life without use of exotic preservatives
- If you’re not thrilled with your purchase, we’ll get you your money back; that’s the Range Guarantee
Organic honey, sunflower seed butter (roasted sunflower seeds, salt), gluten free whole grain oats, organic cocoa powder, organic dark chocolate chips (organic cane sugar, organic unsweetened chocolate, organic cocoa butter, organic sunflower lecithin, organic vanilla), organic chia seeds, organic crispy brown rice cereal (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, salt), gum acacia, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, mint extract
Full details can be found on the Shipping Policy page, but here’s the sparknotes version.
- We ship via USPS Priority or First Class mail
- Orders are fulfilled in 1 business day (Sunday-Thursday) and typically ship coast to coast in 3 business days. This transit time decreases as you get closer to Seattle. If you live in New York and order on Monday, your order would ship Tuesday AM, and you should expect to receive it by COB Friday.
- For domestic orders: $5 flat rate shipping and order over $50 ship free
- For our Canadian friends: $50 flat rate shipping (apologies, shipping is expensive!)
How To Use Range Meal Bars?
After doing business for three years, we’ve seen and heard it all (or so we think)! Here is a short list of the most common uses for our ultralight meal bars.
Range meal bars having become a popular backpacking meal on the PCT and AT trails, in addition to weekend warriors.
Athletes and Weightlifting
For serious athletes, what you eat in the kitchen is even more important than what you lift in the gym. Range meal bars are an ideal meal replacement bar for athletes that need a convenient high calorie food for attaining a caloric surplus, with healthy all natural ingredients. If you find yourself asking how to bulk for hard gainers, there’s a good chance that Range meal bars are an ideal solution.
Military and First Responders
The MRE is commonplace in the military, and has graced us with many nicknames such as “meals resisting exit,” and “meals requiring enemas.” Range Meal Bars have become popular with US Special Forces and soldiers seeking a high calorie food strenuous military training. Likewise, first responders appreciate the convenience of having a high quality meal on-the-go available for when a shift is particularly hectic, and the alternative would be a greasy burger from the golden arches.
Few things are as mentally and physically challenging as hunting. If you’ve ever spent long days moving through difficult terrain, while minimizing sound and odor, you’ve probably found nutrition to be a challenge. Range is one of the best foods for hunting.
Mountaineering is full of logistical challenges. Equipment, timing, navigation, weather. Everything must be as light as possible, and durable. Furthermore, few things burn as many calories as maintaining body temperature in cold environments, and those cold environments will also make most typical meals a frozen brick. Range meal bars are a durable, cost effective and ultralight food for mountaineering. Additionally, the natural oil content (primarily from nut butters) helps them to not freeze solid like other bars, allowing for a quick and convenient meal without needing to fire up a stove, or lose a tooth.
What To Expect After You Order
If you’ve got any questions about what happens when you press “place order,” check out this quick video.