Terms and Conditions
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but ot limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, a name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. User may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Mule Fuel LLC collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our site, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions, we may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, prmotion, survey or other website feature to send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails, the email address users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to repond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service infromatio, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscibe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between athe Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may us third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or servers, We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
As Mule Fuel LLC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Site violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Mule Fuel LLC. Mule Fuel LLC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Mule Fuel LLC or others, Mule Fuel LLC may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Site.
This Agreement does not transfer from Mule Fuel LLC to you any Mule Fuel LLC or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title and interst in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Mule Fuel LLC. Mule Fuel LLC logos, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, patents and logos used in connection with Mule Fuel LLC, or the Site are trademarks, patents, or registered trademarks of Mule Fuel LLC.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not aggree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Mule Fule LLC (DBA Range Meal Bars)
3512 NW Logan Ct
Camas, WA 98607